Radio One started as an advertising agency, which has maintained superior radio programs and advertisements since its foundation in 1999. Over the years, Radio One has developed in the field of media production. As pioneers in our field, we have succeeded in introducing a number of audio and visual advertising tools that were completely new to the market in the Middle East. For the last couple of years, we have also created TV series, advertisements as well as animation cartoons.
●Owner and CEO of Radio One for Media Production since 1999.
●Lectured and supervised graduation projects and graduate students from the Department of Mass Communication in Ain Shams University from 2000-2007.
● Jury member in all media university faculties in Egypt.
● He was a lecturer at the Institute of Radio and Television from 2004.
● Partner and CEO of Right marketing agency from 2003-2006, which enabled him to work with the most important customers in the Egyptian market at this time and made the TV advertising plans for their products and choose TV channels, programmatic content and drama for these campaigns to ensure their success.
● Directed many TV commercials.
● Owner and Chairman of Radio One for Video & Cinema since 2008 to date. It has produced more than a dozen TV series and many of the programs offered on the greatest Egyptian and Arab channels.
● Khaled Helmy began his first television in 2008 with the series "Tayara Warak". The work was a great success and from here he continued in the program and drama production so far.
● Member of the Jury in the Arab Theater Festival in 2013.
● Has worked as a broadcaster in Egyptian radio since his graduation till 1997 in Musical Radio, Cultural Radio and Youth and Sport Radio Stations.
● Partner in Leaders Education Group, an educational company in Egypt with several educational programs and curricula taught in all its branches. Example: Journey of Entrepreneurship Training Program Singapore Entrepreneurial Trip
● Content Developer and Executive Director of Nile Radio Network, March 2018
● Lectured students in Radio and TV broadcasting in Cairo University, Helwan University, Ain Shams University.
● Lecturer at the Institute of Radio and Television beginning of 2004 until now.
● Lectured and supervised actual radio and TV broadcasters.
● Lectured about media production in Channel Four, Ismailia.
● Copy-writed and produced countless radio programs, ads and radio series.
● Directed numerous radio advertisements, series and programs.
● Presented several radio programs.
● One of the top 5 voice overs in Egypt.
● Consultant in 90.90 and NRJ radio stations.
● Manager of DRN 93.7 FM from its launch up until June 2018.
Our mission to shape a new era of high quality media production services in Egypt and the Middle East. We aim on indulging our clients with services in mutually profitable partnerships to deliver tailored media production and advertisements that add real value to their marketing objectives
Our vision is to develop the media industry in Egypt and the Middle East from both radio stations content perspective and media advertisements.
Radio One is the first agency to establish the rebirth of the radio industry in Egypt. In 2001, a change plan was started in the Egyptian radio station at the level of all local stations. Advertising revenues were very poor so Radio One decided to take the initiative and invest in this industry by creating and developing price lists for all services provided on local channels, and developing technical classifications for various forms and types of advertisements.
As a result of these efforts, the revenues of this industry were increased from 300,000 EGP in 2000 to 4,700,000 EGP by 2003. Also, when Nile Radio Productions was launched, Radio One was one of the first companies to support it with special radio content. Also, the company started to expand and produce TV commercials too.
In 2006, Radio One took the lead in a new step to support the local broadcasting channels of the Radio and Television Union. This was done through the development of the "Youth and Sports" radio to be alongside the latest broadcast technology.
During 2008, Radio One began its journey with the production of TV programs and series starting with "Tayara Waraa" for the star Mervat Amin.
In 2009, Radio One produced the first morning program on Middle East radio, which was sponsored by Pepsi, and the first live evening show on the radio, called "Etisalat Music Box" sponsored by Etisalat. We also produced "Hanem Bint Basha" for the star Hanan Turk and worked with her in several series in the following years, including "Alotta Al 3amya", "Nona Elma2zuna" and "Okht Treez".
The scene of the Egyptian media has changed in a surprising and exciting way after the revolution of January 25, 2011. It transformed from entertainment content into political content. With Radio One’s initiative, Radio Misr was the first to provide updated news sources and had achieved great listenership.
Radio One started the production of political dialogue programs for the first time to be broadcasted on the radio. It started with Dr. Amr El Leithy and soon expanded with other programs presented by Dr. Moataz Abdel Fattah, Khairy Ramadan and Khaled Habib. Also, Radio 9090 was launched with full technical and professional support from Radio One.
In 2014, as per request of the head of the Egyptian Radio and Television Union (ERTU), Dr. Safaa Hegazy, a television program was produced to cover the presidential elections in Egypt presented by Dr. Khaled Habib. We also produced the first series with the star Youssef El Sherif "El Sayyad" that has achieved remarkable success.
Radio One launched the cars weekly program “Arabeety” and it has been on air ever since due to the large advertisements on it and the success of the program.
During the year 2016, NRJ Radio Station 92.1 FM was fully prepared with the full support of Radio One as a founder at the technical, engineering and programs level until it was launched in April 2017.
Radio One was commissioned to set up and manage DRN 93.7 FM and broadcast several music libraries until it was launched in the first half of 2018. It presented several diverse programs and managed the technical, administrative and general supervision until delivered to the owner in June 2018. We produced the first 60-episode series on the impact of social media called "Ekhteyar Egbary" and the social program "Hekayet Kol Beet" which were broadcasted on DMC.
Radio One started the production of the series “3ayza Ward Ya Ibrahim” written by Dr. Medhat El Adl and starring many reputable Egyptian artists. We also took the decision to produce a film for the first time in the upcoming year.
Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.